In this workshop we are going to use Processing 1.5.1. Please download the stable release 1.5.1, instead of the beta versions.
Libraries to be installed
- For both keystone and SurfaceMapper below, you will be in need of
- GSVideo offers video playback, capture and recording functionalities.
- GLGraphics that extends the capabilities of the OPENGL renderer in Processing. To use this library, your computer graphics hardware should be able to handle OpenGL textures, image post-processing filters, 3D Models, and shaders in GLSL, Cg and CgFX
- keystone, to experience and understand the problem of projection mapping.
- Please download and install the earlier version that works with Processing 1.5.1.
- If you are running this on Windows or Linux, you will need to also install the JAI (Java Advanced Imaging library) for your platform.
- For windows platform, you might have to copy “jai_core.jar” from the place you installed JAI to the “library” directory of your keystone library.
- SurfaceMapper, to be used for more challenging projection mapping tasks.
- An introductory tutorial to get started.
- This library relies heavily on the GLGraphics library.