Before you leave for China, please check this list often (it might be updated every now and then).
Things to bring with you:
- Share the load of the equipment (projectors, kinects, philips hues, coffee etc). You will be contacted by Mathias. If not, please contact Mathias.
- Cardboard modeling tools in your check-in baggage.
- Arduinos + sensors + actuators (as many as possible) in your check-in baggage.
- Laptop. bring your power, wired network and display adapters. You do NOT need a power plug adapter — Chinese sockets can usually host EU and US plugs.
- Passport + flight ticket
- Foreigners in the Netherlands: your residence permit.
- By now you should have Jun Hu’s Chinese mobile number. if not, email him.
- Print out this address — this is where you should arrive, just in case you are lost: