- Keystone, a video projection mapping library for Processing. Works with Processing 2. For Processing 3, you need to install it from inside Processing, Menu items: Sketch/Import Library/Add Library, then search for keystone
- SurfaceMapper, enables you to project textures on multiple surfaces, like the keystone library.
- SketchMapper, The SketchMapper library offers a GUI tool and code to allow you to
create sketches and map them onto surfaces.
- Projected Quads, support for static images and dynamic generative animations
- Quase Cinema Feijoada
- Saito .obj loader library for Processing
- Video Projection Tool (VPT) 6.0, a projection powerpack. Using max/msp.
About projection mapping – the theory
- 360° 3D Mapping Projection with Rabarama
- GLOW 2011 – Main building, TU_e campus
- More examples
- More examples from YouTube